About Me

My photo
I was born in Pretoria, South Africa in 1991. I lived there for 16 years before my dad got offered a job in Norfolk, Virginia in the United States. I immigrated to the States with an open mind set and ready to take on a new life. I was pushed back a year and retook ninth grade in a new langauge. I am currently a Sophmore at Virginia Tech and i am studying to become a Construction Manager.

Friday, December 9, 2011

A moment of silence.

Today is a very heartbreaking day for the Virginia Tech community.  One of our officers that swore to protect us lost his life in duty.  He was gunned down after he pulled over a Virginia Tech student for breaking a traffic violation.  The gunman later took his own life.  My heart goes out to Mr. Deriek Crouse's friends and family.  I will always give thanks for what Mr. Crouse has done for Virginia Tech.  Rest in peace, you will never be forgotten. You will forever be a Hokie in my heart.

I send all my love to his family.  I also want to thank my family and friends for checking up on me.

ALL MY LOVE
MICHELE MINICHIELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment